By Guest Writer: Lois
Daryl and I arrived by train into Wolf Point too late for Marilyn to drive back to the farm, so we got to spend the night with Ruth Harris. That was a delightful beginning to our week "Home for the Holidays"! The snowy landscape was also delightful, but the 5 or 6 hour late train arrival and the below zero temperatures ..... well, those were just things that happen! Thanks to Marilyn for making the drive over icy roads to get us, and to Ruth for putting us up!
One day we went to visit Bonnie R. She is a special lady to so many. She had received this beautiful bouquet that morning. My first year away from home I went to school in Billings and Bonnie was in that field. We recounted together some memories from that year.
Daryl and Bonnie R. and I (12-24-10)
One day we went to visit Bonnie R. She is a special lady to so many. She had received this beautiful bouquet that morning. My first year away from home I went to school in Billings and Bonnie was in that field. We recounted together some memories from that year.
Daryl and Bonnie R. and I (12-24-10)
Amy and Bonnie



1 comment:
Loved seeing all these pictures! :) Ruth & Bonnie -- beautiful in so many ways!
Post a Comment