Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

(written by Lois, with disclaimers by Amy)

It was fun to surprise Marilyn and Amy with these stockings! They got up that morning before Daryl and I did, and so when I went out to the kitchen, I was expecting some reaction. Nothing. So I asked Marilyn if she had seen anything unusual in the dining room. Blank look. I instructed her to walk "west" and then turn around. She shrieked!! :) Then I had to call Amy out of her bedroom and she made a little jump and "oh"!! :)

p.s. I think these girls stay in the dark for awhile in the mornings!!! ;)

(disclaimer by Amy: we aren't really accountable for much before coffee, but it was pretty funny that neither one of us noticed those cute stockings...)



I think we all felt like kids again! We all got spoiled.


Daryl was quite pleased to have found and bought this for the PHS alumni.


Not sure what Daryl is showing Marilyn here? Pictures of grandchildren probably!

(Yes, one cute grandkid after another, says Amy)

1 comment:

Mo said...

What fun stockings!! And I laughed when I read about Marilyn shrieking! :) What a special time together!