
We've been enjoying the changing color on these trees that our father planted to the north of his shop. The starter trees came from "Edna's Land."
Frost hasn't hit the flowers in front of the house.

This was a fun birthday surprise from sister Lois, a "Siegel" painting!

Our friends Mo and Fran came to see us at the Williston craft fair.

I left at 6:30 a.m. last Thursday for Minot...
There was some nice color in the sunrise.
I saw a great number of oil rigs as I headed east...
(And I got home just as the sun was setting Thursday evening!)
4 comments:
Oh Goody! I get to leave the first comment!
What can I say: there's sure a whole lot of beauty on this post. :)
I really like that last picture of the different colors & oil rig. I've come back to look at it several times :)
Wow! Your pictures are amazing!
Lois shared this blog with me today and I'm glad to see it. You did a marvelous job ~ such beautiful pictures as well as wonderful memories of family times shared. I've met some of the family in years gone by when Charles & I would visit Jean in her various fields; so I feel somewhat acquainted. Thanks for a little peek into your family times. My thoughts go to all of you in the loss of your sweet sister, Sylvia.
Love, Ellen Larson
Post a Comment