The sign that makes my heart beat faster!
Selling gopher traps...I didn't bid this time!
This auction was down by Dagmar, and there were many antiques, original to the family. The last member of the family passed away last spring.My friend Mo thought about this vintage adding machine.
Lots of train collectibles...
My friend Mo and I. It was very hot and I was desperate, thus the crazy hat.
The trailer on the left was packed full of antique items.
This chair went up for sale just as Mo was arriving. If she'd had a little more time, I think she would have been bidding on it. It went for $12. This nice lady took our picture for us.









4 comments:
Wow this looks like a lot of fun! I would have bid on the Coke case for sure! :)
What a fun Saturday! That chair keeps coming to mind - kind of like the "fish that got away" :) ha!
I love the hat Amy and I couldn't help but notice your ruffled shirt. Love it!
I think I would have had a lot of fun browsing around with you girls. I don't have room for much and am constantly trying to get rid of clutter but I love to look and once and a while I just can't pass something up!
Amy, You look so cute in that hat!!!
Post a Comment