Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tired of snow pictures?

Well, I guess we are too!
But, it seems to be all we have at the moment.


Here's a few pictures of the infamous highway...it's been
closed a few times this winter when these berms
fill in. I took the pictures of the rotary plow one
morning on my way to work.

Oh yes, there is more snow predicted this week...

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yes, it looks like you have the SNOW there! The last two years, we have had a lot of snow...this year there has hardly been any. We had one storm that dumped about a foot of snow but it soon melted.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you have a nice blue aunny "big" sky! And snow plows!

Anonymous said...

Ok, guess I should not have so hastily posted my comment, and should have previewed it first! haha. How about a 'sunny' "big" sky?

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you are tired of posting snow pictures, we could see some pictures of your morning cup of coffee and your treat of chocolate?! Or Marilyn's Sudoku? Or something of your adventures at work? :)