Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fran's Birthday Celebration!



We met Stephanie and Nichole at Fran's house and headed
north to the city. Just after we crossed the border, we
saw a herd of deer, including several with impressive racks.


First stop was Henry's Restaurant,for birthday lunch....



Here's the crew...


And another picture where Marilyn has her eyes open!


We saw an IMAX film...


Fran and Marilyn by the poster for the film we saw:
"Roar: Lions of the Kalahari"


And back at Fran's retrieving our packages from the trunk.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was such a fun day! I still haven't been to Henry's, have I? I'm intrigued by what might be in the "packages". :)

Anonymous said...

The "Big Bucks" picture will surely stimulate tourism to your area! World-wide hunters are probably at this very moment salivating and clamoring to buy deer tags for your area. Looks like a fun day in a foreign country. I'd go back to Henry's in a heartbeat.
Sylvia
(posted for her by Lois)

frannie said...

It was a day that I was spoiled...but I enjoyed every minute of it...Henry's is the best..I loved the "Roar"...wonderful company...great coffee...perfect weather and good drivers.

Thanks,

Fran C