Gene waiting to carve the bird.
Rubelle and Marilyn patiently waiting.
The dessert buffet: pumpkin/cream cheese, apple, lemon meringue, pecan pies, Marilyn's almond rocca...and Fran's popcorn cake!
I was a little shy with the picture taking, so just a few from around the table. Loren and Lil H, Ryan and Darren, and Lil's dad, Ray were also there. Scott was the only T kid present.
Notice the water pitcher on the table?
I was admiring this pitcher, and Susan told us her mother gave it to her the on a recent trip back to WA. Her mother had always used it for special family and holiday meals. It is unusual in height, and it has a smaller circumference than most pitchers. It was very intriguing, so I had to get a picture!



1 comment:
It's sure fun to keep up on what you ladies are doing! That IS the coolest pitcher!
Post a Comment