Here are a few final pictures from my trip.
I realized I didn't get any pictures of my nephews.
This is the best I could do!
I was trying to get a picture of "California traffic."
This isn't bad traffic, but it does show 5 lanes!
This was near at the entrance to a shopping area.
Lois told me the sculptor uses recycled chrome
from old cars in his work. (Maybe she will correct
me if that's not quite right?!)
Anyone from our home state or home county
will understand the significance of this
license plate. Daryl had it made for Lois a while ago.
I love flying in and out of the Sacramento airport.
It looks so rural, with farms
and fields. One last look at spring green.
Interesting topography about half way to Denver.
Colorado Rockies
On the east side of the Rockies,
getting closer to the Denver airport.
Next post will be from our day in Regina!








1 comment:
Fun to see this potpourri of pictures!
Post a Comment