Tuesday, April 15, 2014

San Francisco!


On the weekend, Lois and I went down to Walnut Creek, where Daryl works during the week.
It was just great to make a brief foray in to San Francisco.
I'll warn you there is a picture overload on this post.


A few street scenes on our way to the Cliff House Restaurant.





I loved seeing the bright flowers and flowering trees.
The bright pink climbing vine on the building is bougainvillea.


Pacific Ocean!



Our destination was the lovely and historic Cliff House Restaurant.


One of the appetizers.


Lois's salmon


Daryl's choice, a selection of seafood.


My scallops with green peas.


Dessert:  chocolate lava cake.


Lois and I after dinner.


Daryl and Lois




And last, but not least...a drive across the Golden Gate Bridge!
It was getting a bit dark for my little camera, but the sight was spectacular.



Thanks to Daryl for planning this jaunt and driving 
us through some exciting big city traffic.

No comments: