One morning this week, I looked across the road and thought there were some of the neighbors cows on the loose! I alerted Marilyn, and we took a closer look.
Yes, they are moose! There were 3 of them, similar in size.
They took shelter in the tree row.
The next morning, a neighbor on his way to work stopped his pickup by the trees.
The moose made a quick escape.
We didn't see them for a couple of days. Then, this evening,
we noticed one moose eating the flowering crab tree across the road.
On the other side of the tree, joined by another moose.
And on another note, we've had some lovely sunrises.
This sunset last week was quite spectacular.
I kept taking more and more pictures, but I will
just share these two. (Yes, that is a reflection in the big slough across the road!)








2 comments:
Wow!! What a fun and beautiful week on the farm!! :) We were excited about seeing one moose here a couple years ago, but three?! Very fun! :) The sunrise pictures are very pretty!
So exciting to see the pictures of the 3 moose! And the sunrise/sunset pictures are glorious. Wouldn't mind a painting of the farmhouse one! :)
Post a Comment