These were GREAT!! I was so glad to "see" how the day went!! I talked with Mosie last night and got to HEAR all about it, too. Sure wish I could have been there, but I had a wonderful day with Friends down here. Thanks for this post!! :)
So fun to see these pictures! And to see how Mo has decorated their home! Warm greetings from Peru! We just finished our 5th convention here, traveled 3 1/2 hours on a mountain road to get to Cajamarca. Tomorrow morning to Lima....Tuesday to Bolivia.
4 comments:
These were GREAT!! I was so glad to "see" how the day went!! I talked with Mosie last night and got to HEAR all about it, too. Sure wish I could have been there, but I had a wonderful day with Friends down here. Thanks for this post!! :)
So fun to see these pictures! And to see how Mo has decorated their home! Warm greetings from Peru! We just finished our 5th convention here, traveled 3 1/2 hours on a mountain road to get to Cajamarca. Tomorrow morning to Lima....Tuesday to Bolivia.
Oh how beautiful!!!
How beautifully everything was done! So fun to see Dagmar in the winter, too.
Post a Comment