Monday, October 26, 2009

7 sisters in Oregon

This picture and the new header picture were taken in Oregon this summer when we had a "seven sisters" gathering. I think most of you who read this blog have seen the pictures of our time together. If you would like to see more, let me know in the comments! And yes, this might be a sneaky way to see if anyone else looks at this blog!

6 comments:

Nichole said...

absolutely wonderful!!! was wondering how your time went! keep the pics coming!

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I check your blog too! Big surprise! ;) Nice b'day lunch Fran did for you....

Carolyn said...

And also check you blog! Saw some of the pictures when I was with Daryl & Lois. But will enjoy seeing more on your blog! I'm so glad you sisters had that time together.

Kenneth Pinney said...

Hi Amy and Marilyn, How interesting to see your blog too. Thanks for connecting.
I am totally new at this so I don't know much about it. Just wanted to get some things down so my family can see how things go as well as to keep a bit of a record for myself.
Your sight really is interesting - I will need to come again when I can stay longer... ha - so to speak.
Ken

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

I hadn't checked your blog in ages, because a long time ago, it wasn't really a blog - just a blog list. So, imagine my surprise when I had over a year to catch up on! Interesting, and some very nice pictures! So, I guess you'll have to keep posting! Wanda

Kenneth Pinney said...

Looks like a very nice time. Enjoyed coming for a look.