Monday, January 19, 2009

Heat wave...or at least above freezing!

I took advantage of a sunny day with the temp above 32
to hang some sheets and towels out on the line. The
snowbanks are encroaching, but haven't covered it up yet!



If you look just above the green towel, you can see the cat!


I took a few more pics in late afternoon when I went to
take the laundry off the line. (No, it wasn't quite dry,
but it smells so good!) It's hard to get the perspective
on these snow pictures, but the snow behind the pickup
is way up in the trees, actually higher than the pickup.
This is the area where the snowplow comes in and turns
around. With each storm, I park a little further from the house!



Here's the snowdrift we clamber over to get down
to the house.



So much for parking in front of the house! (This was all
cleaned out 2 weeks ago.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Very picturesque and I'd do paintings of those of the clothes on the line and the red shop.... if I could paint!